The EHEDG World Congress will be held at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London’s Docklands, which is UK’s leading event and exhibition space located in direct neighborhood to London City Airport (LCY). ExCeL had been awarded 'Venue of the Year' on several occasions at various industry ceremonies, and gained the 'Business Superbrand' award.
ExCeL London has hosted numerous consumer and trade, private and public events including exhibitions, conferences and concerts since its opening in 2000, and the site welcomed its 20 millionth visitor in June 2014.
Food Matters Live is the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry and their suppliers, retailers, foodservice providers, government and nutritionists, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
The Food Matters Live exhibition will bring together 800 organisations from across the globe – providing an unparalleled opportunity to experience new innovation at first hand. Live attractions, demonstrations and tastings will also give visitors a chance to investigate what is shaping the future of food.
Exhibitors will find an ideal opportunity to meet their current and potential customers face-to-face in an attractive, inspiring and professional atmosphere.
The 2018 edition of Food Matters Live will be enriched by a wide-range activities program on a highly professional level. All to make it even more profitable to visit the fair:
- EHEDG World Congress on Hygienic Engineering & Design
- The Food Matters Live Conference
- Seminar streams: Featuring more than 300 expert speakers in over 80 seminar sessions, the Food Matters Live seminars provide practical advice based on real-life experiences and case studies.
- Exhibition: Meet over 800 exhibitors at the forefront of driving nutritional improvements in food and drink, ranging from multinational companies to new and enterprising organisations.
- Live attractions: Themed visitor attractions bring to life the learning from the conference and seminars through a series of live demonstrations, tastings and talks on the exhibition floor.
- Special events: A series of special events present visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities.
For more details, please contact Rosemary Rogers, Food Matters Live
+44 20 3735 5960