The Congress Platform: Food Matters Live 2018
The EHEDG World Congress will be held in conjunction with Food Matters Live 2018 which is the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry and their suppliers, retailers, foodservice providers, government and nutritionists, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
We have selected this event to be an ideal platform for the EHEDG World Congress 2018 and together with our co-organisers FM Global, we eagerly look forward to welcoming you as a delegate or sponsor of our event. Please note that sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Food Matters Live are separate from those of the EHEDG World Congress.
The Food Matters Live exhibition will bring together 800 organisations from across the globe – providing an unparalleled opportunity to experience innovation at first hand. Live attractions, demonstrations and tastings will also give visitors a chance to investigate what is shaping the future of food.
Exhibitors will find an ideal opportunity to meet their current and potential customers face-to-face in an attractive, inspiring and professional atmosphere.
Food Matters Live will be enriched by a wide-ranging activities programme on a highly professional level, including:
- The Food Matters Live Conference
- Seminar streams: Featuring more than 300 expert speakers in over 80 seminar sessions, the Food Matters Live seminars provide practical advice based on real-life experiences and case studies.
- Exhibition: Meet over 800 exhibitors at the forefront of driving nutritional improvements in food and drink, ranging from multinational companies to new and enterprising organisations.
- Live attractions: Themed visitor attractions bring to life the learning from the conference and seminars through a series of live demonstrations, tastings and talks on the exhibition floor.
- Special events: A series of special events present visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities.
For more details, please contact
Amy Houseman, Event Coordinator, Food Matters Live
Tel.: +44 (0) 20 3735 5960