The Congress Platform: Food Matters Live 2018
The EHEDG World Congress will be held in conjunction with Food Matters Live 2018 which is the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry and their suppliers, retailers, foodservice providers, government and nutritionists, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
We have selected this event to be an ideal platform for the EHEDG World Congress 2018 and together with our co-organizers of FM Global, we gladly look forward to welcoming you as a delegate or sponsor of our event.
The Food Matters Live exhibition will bring together 800 organisations from across the globe – providing an unparalleled opportunity to experience new innovation at first hand. Live attractions, demonstrations and tastings will also give visitors a chance to investigate what is shaping the future of food.
Exhibitors will find an ideal opportunity to meet their current and potential customers face-to-face in an attractive, inspiring and professional atmosphere.
The 2018 edition of Food Matters Live will be enriched by a wide-range activities program on a highly professional level. All to make it even more profitable to visit the fair:
- EHEDG World Congress on Hygienic Engineering & Design
- The Food Matters Live Conference
- Seminar streams: Featuring more than 300 expert speakers in over 80 seminar sessions, the Food Matters Live seminars provide practical advice based on real-life experiences and case studies.
- Exhibition: Meet over 800 exhibitors at the forefront of driving nutritional improvements in food and drink, ranging from multinational companies to new and enterprising organisations.
- Live attractions: Themed visitor attractions bring to life the learning from the conference and seminars through a series of live demonstrations, tastings and talks on the exhibition floor.
- Special events: A series of special events present visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities.
For more details, please contact Michael Costain, Director of Food Matters Live
Tel.: +44 (0) 20 3735 5960
Mobile: +44 (0) 7930 944147